Thursday, May 26, 2016

"CUSTOMER FOR LIFE" by Jennifer W. - Grass Valley, CA

These folks are amazing. I wish I had found them first. After three attempts, four days of time, one dent and two different shops that tried to fix an axle seal leak from an automatic transmission, I was told that the transmission had to be replaced to the tune of $2500.

In a last desperate act of seeking a fourth opinion, I contacted JR's late in the afternoon. They took it in right away. They looked at it and quickly found that the seals and bushing were improperly installed. The repair problem was done in an hour. They had the right experience, tools and parts. To top it off, the cost was more than fair..............

I wish I could have found them first. They have a customer for life. Do yourself a favor and seek these guys out for transmission work. Honest, ethical, timely and easy to work with. A great family operation that has been in Auburn for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment